Sometimes I question all my choices of friends.
Sometimes I think too much.
I mean I like them, they’re good people
But they going on and on about make up and clothes is making me tired
I don’t want to be one a mean feminist, but it’s getting too much. And it’s not like I dislike them for liking that stuff, I just don’t fell the urge to talk about it SPECIALLY FOR THAT LONG. Like, ugh. there are so many other subjects I’d rather talk about…
Maybe I should find new friends? It’s not half as easy as it sounds, though.
Cause killing Titans can be super messy
First fanart of them and im drawing them taking their clothes off
good start yes-
You can choose what kind of tree you want to become
Idk I just find this beautiful
just imagine cemeteries looking like this
a forest of living, changing, beautiful trees. I think a tombstone holds much more finality in death than a tree. It’s like you are living on symbolically through something greater than yourself.
this is a serious post about how much I want this. I’ll make sure my family knows.
I told my mom about tumblr helping people get their dream pets and she told me I should jump on the bandwagon
She said if this post get 200,000 notes, I can get a teddy bear hamster like this one
guys my old hamster died of a stroke and I really miss him so please help me get my dream pet k thanks
Gus please my mom is laughing at me right now
I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL GET YOUR HAMSTER
WE MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE.
WOW OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW WOW ALL THE AWARDS GO TO THIS I WANT EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD TO READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT
i didnt mean to become an angry feminist it just sort of happened because i looked out my window and woke the fuck up y’know
Okay so I followed this video about foreshortening and…
Sycra. I love you so much for making this video.
YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING SHITTING ME
You know, the one that gives housewives/full-time mothers a pension— wages for housework?
It’s ONLY A HUGE VICTORY FOR FEMINISM, SOCIALISM, AND WOMEN OF COLOR. Not a big deal or anything. Tumblr is mysteriously silent about this.
Japan > Everywhere else
This is Japan in a nutshell. Forget all the crazy stuff with the weird tv programs and the cosplaying—that’s just the outer shell that gets attention because it’s unusual. This, this is the beauty of the country. I’ve had little grandmothers chase me down because I dropped my shinkansen tickets. In amusement parks, the attendants do their upmost to get lost items (usually cardigans or kids’ shoes) back to the owners—before the owners even realize they’d lost said item(s). I’ve had complete strangers not only give my thorough directions but have offered to drive me to the place I needed to go.
It is so, so, so hard to go back to the States after you get the J-treatment. I mean, Japan has its downside (“What is this madness you call pizza???”), but the general attitudes of everyone—even the so-called hardcore yankees (two of whom who, on a blazing summer day, helped me find one of my schools when I was heinously lost in the labyrinth that is the neighborhood in which said school is located)—is the epitome of the mindset that I wish everyone would adopt. Because yelling at people gets you nowhere. And being able to empathize with people kinda helps make this country a really nice place to live in.
Reblogging again for THIS ↑↑↑↑
THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE POST I’VE SEEN ON TUMBLR
Hi. These are some pictures of my butt that I’ve posted on my blog. I just wanted to clear some stuff up about them. I have stopped posting them in the past because I was dating someone who 1) didn’t want other people seeing my butt and 2) was embarrassed that I would post them.
Here’s the most basic way I can say what I’m thinking.
Here’s what these pictures DON’T mean:
- I want to have sex with you.
- I want your attention.
- I want sexual attention.
- I have issues with self esteem.
- I have no self-respect.
- I have “daddy issues”.
- I will have sex with you no matter who you are.
- I am unintelligent and vapid.
Here’s what these pictures DO mean:
- The human body is beautiful.
- I have a butt.
- It’s a good butt.
- I’m proud of it.
- Here’s a picture of it.
- That’s it.
- Nothing else.
- Just a butt.
Here’s what these pictures say about me:
Here’s what pisses me off:
- People who think that showing your body equates to a lack of self-respect or says something about your sexual activity.
- People who think that this justifies receiving fucked up and creepy anonymous messages of harassment.
- People who think that seeing a picture of my butt says anything about my personality, my mind, my soul, etc.
- People who say they back up feminism and body positiveness, but if their girlfriend, or a girl they were interested in, posted a picture of their body on the internet they would suddenly “lose respect” for them.
- People who think naked bodies = sex.
- People who say things like “Do you think you’ll ever get a boyfriend if you’re posting those pictures?”, “I thought you weren’t posting those pictures anymore, haha.”, or “Why would someone date you when they can just look at your blog for those pictures?”
- People who say those things and then ask me to send them pictures of my body. Fuck you.
Here’s what (I think) you should do:
- Stop leaving hateful anonymous messages.
- Stop using words like “slut” and “whore”.
- Stop having double standards.
- Stop assuming things about people.
- Stop being hateful.
- Be kind, be gentle, be respectful.
- Keep scrolling down your dashboard.
- Keep your shitty thoughts to yourself.
- Love yourself.
That’s basically all I wanted to say for now, I’m sure I’ll end up thinking of more things but this has been a massive post about being body positive and loving the way you look and not letting shitty people get you down.
You’re welcome! I really liked it, your colouring is so pretty ‘-‘
Ahhh good luck, wish I could help! But it sounds fun too right? :) Belius is a great character ^^